Please review the information below before each visit as the guidelines are subject to change. In an effort to mitigate risk to our Residents and Staff with regard to exposure to the COVID-19 virus the following visitation guidelines are in place until further notice:
- Visitation is by appointment.
- Please schedule visit 24 hours in advance.
- Visitation between the hours of 11am and 8pm.
- Indoor Visitation – two visitors per resident
- Outdoor Visitation – greater than two visitors per resident
- Screening – Check Temp, O2 Sat, and complete questionnaire.
- Masks must be worn by visitors (if tolerated).
- Handwashing – may use hand sanitizer.
- Visits typically take place in the resident’s room. If the resident has a roommate, the visit may take place in the small dining room.
Please fill out the Appointment Request form below…